- Update to Unity 2017B8
- Added a screenshot maker when you create a map with the editor
- Update to latest version of Odin Inspector
- Added Save/Load of counters along with maps now.
- Counters are saved as an external json file so they can be modded or examined.
- City Painting working in the editor properly
- Added HedgeRow Terrain
- Size/color of fonts are now saved with maps as well
- Converted Spawn units to call one master function for ease of use
- Converted Spawn LocationTypes to call one master function for ease of use
- Removed unused example files
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed marking hexes as occupied after a battle if the enemy retreats/destroyed.
- Reenabled the SpritePacker after unity fixed the CTD Bug
- Removed T1 Supply check because it was happening before the map was properly instantiated
5/16/2017 - Version 0.4063
- Native File Browser for windows (Still buggy on mac)
- Changed plains landscape tiles
- Meshes are now combined on the maps to improve performance on large maps > 150x150 (Old Fps 100 due to drops from the water meshes, now as combined mesh the FPS doubled.)
- Labels working properly, can use any size, font, color, or top/bottom of the hex placement
- Labels & maps can be serialized and saved then rebuild now.
- Added map height & width to the serialized map data so that we can properly rebuild the grid
5/12/2017 - Version 0.4062
We have the label painting system working properly now. You can pick any color, size, top/bottom of the hex, and if you want the label to overdraw the hex or not.
Get ABE Wargame
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.