Guess i'll be transitioning the forum posts here. ;)
Right now I'm doing a little refactoring becuase as I've been scalling up the maps to achieve 400x400 (160K objects) I've noticed a lot of unity lag. Trying to work through that but the first scenerio I'm working on is a normandy scenario to show off the games chops.
5/12/2017 - Version 0.4062
We have the label painting system working properly now. You can pick any color, size, top/bottom of the hex, and if you want the label to overdraw the hex or not.
5/16/2017 - Version 0.4063
- Native File Browser for windows (Still buggy on mac)
- Changed plains landscape tiles
- Meshes are now combined on the maps to improve performance on large maps > 150x150 (Old Fps 100 due to drops from the water meshes, now as combined mesh the FPS doubled.)
- Labels working properly, can use any size, font, color, or top/bottom of the hex placement
- Labels & maps can be serialized and saved then rebuild now.
- Added map height & width to the serialized map data so that we can properly rebuild the grid
Get ABE Wargame
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.